Today was our first day of school! We were trucking along quite well, and needed a little water break, so I asked the kids, “What did you do on your summer vacation?” We all had a great laugh, because OF COURSE the three of us know what we did. No sharing necessary! Ha! Ha!
Anyway, I promised that I would quickly run through our fun summer, so here it is!
1. We went swimming A LOT!!!!!! My kids LOVE to swim, and I love to take full advantage of the camp pool! Fun times!
2. We went to the beach! Um, we live in Southern California…need I say more?!
6. Grace spent a week at our girl’s horse camp. Yep, she spent one entire week learning all about horses, how to ride and how to vault. (I will post more on this one too.)
7. Then we had another awesome visit from our Texas friends, The Ritter’s and Bennett’s. I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun we had going to the zoo and beach with these friends! These girls have been friends since they were two years old, and still love one another just as much! (Can’t wait for them to come again, and this time stay on the mountain! No pressure Sherrie! Ha! Ha!)
8. And to end our summer, Grandma and Lauren came to visit. We loved having them during their cross-country road trip!