Today is this sweet girl’s 13th birthday!
Cliche though it may be…WHERE DOES TIME GO? I honestly feel like we were rushing to the hospital yesterday! Grace is turning into such a fun, kind, Jesus-loving young lady and I am so blessed to be able to watch her grow.
Here are a few things that I love about her:
- Her laugh is infectious! When this girl laughs, she lights up a room!
- She loves to serve others, and her favorite place to serve is at camp.
- She has found a love for horses. This is our girl that does not love other animals, but she does love horses.
- She loves to cook and help in the kitchen.
- She loves Jesus and loves being a part of church.
- She loves to dance!
- She loves to sing!
- She is a true and loyal friend, to the end!
- She loves being herself, and has never worried about what others think.
- She loves to read and have quiet times to herself.
- This girl is FUNNY! She has a great sense of humor and surprises me with her wit daily.
- She watches American Idol with me, and we usually make the same comments.
- She is the best daughter a mom could ask for!
Happy birthday to our Amazing Grace!